Wednesday, August 22, 2012


CARE . . . Listen . . . Pray


"I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers"        Ephesians 1:16

Reflect

Imagine for a moment what it would be like to discover that someone not only feels this way (above scripture) about you, but actually does the two things the passage says.

For me that would be a “wow” and a “double wow”.

Perhaps the greatest challenge in life is to give thanks continually for all the people you know. All of them . . .even the ‘egr’s’ (extra grace required) folks. Did you know that the most holy thing you will ever encounter on planet earth is the person in front of you at any given moment? That person is created as an unceasing spiritual being with an eternal destiny in God’s great universe, but if this destiny is rejected for whatever reason, the person in front of you is headed for a destiny which the polar opposite. And how you and I related to others is part of creating their destiny. Is this verse descriptive of how you view and act toward others?

“I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers” Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment