Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Shame, Secrets and Healing


Blog »    Shame, Secrets and Healing  

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


"There is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus”
Romans 8:1

                             “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then,
                        
and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

                                                           
Galatians 5:1 (NIV)


I read the following excerpt from Jonathan Merritt’s (pictured above) new book, Jesus is Better than You Imagined.   In this excerpt he tells of childhood abuse, an unplanned “coming out”, and how he experienced the Grace of God.   I hope you take the time to read it so that you can feel just as inspired during this Holy Week as I was when I read it.  Jeff  

A Thread Called Grace
How I came to stop hiding and face the biggest secret of my early life  


 

Comment    

For more:   follow on Twitter @jefflampl  

No comments:

Post a Comment