Thursday, June 7, 2012

Galatians, 1st and 2nd Thessalonians

Read
How to Live the Spirit Led Life

“Be joyful always; 17 pray continually; 18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not put out the Spirit's fire; 20 do not treat prophecies with contempt. 21 Test everything. Hold on to the good. 22 Avoid every kind of evil." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22 (NIV)

Reflect

These actions are all a product of your choice of attitude and your decision to rely on God's help. How do these commands reflect your daily choice of attitude? What will you do to change?

Pray

"Lord, at this moment I am thinking that these scriptures are the most profound things I have ever read!!! Lord help me choose joy. Help me to choose to pray at the very times I feel I don't have time. Lord, help me always, always, always to choose gratitude in all circumstances. This is the Holy Spirit led life and it's a life that is possible to live. Wow!!! Amen" 

No comments:

Post a Comment