Wednesday, August 3, 2011








"you want to be with me because I fed you"

"Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, you want to be with me because I fed you . . . .don't be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you.'"
John 6:26-27(NLT) 
 
Why do you follow Christ?

For what you get out of it? Because Christianity is true? Because of what He has already done for you?

Today's Prayer

"Lord, help me today to seek your presence, guidance, strength, wisdom, courage and energy to do your will today in every task and encounter with others. This I ask because I know that you right now reign over all things and it is from you and for you that all things, myself included, exist. Today I will follow you. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment