Thursday, August 11, 2011








"It is true that all who believe in Jesus will be forgiven of their sins through Jesus' name." Acts 10:43(NCV) 

"But you don't know how bad my sin is." "If you really knew what I am inside, you would know that God could never accept, much less forgive me" Do you find it hard to believe that God forgives you?

"Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods."  CS Lewis

Today's Prayer  

“Lord, help me today to stand up tall and breathe deep the cleansing, forgiving, releasing, refreshing breath of God, by which you intend for me to live fully, freely and alive in You today. Amen" 

1 comment:

  1. Hebrews 11:1
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
    I think CS Lewis critically understates what faith is, "art", really? Faith is a gift from a loving God!

    ReplyDelete