Thursday, October 8, 2015

Identity in Christ

BLOG
    

Chapter 5- Identity in Christ
By: Megann Graf
October 8, 2015

I love the ending of that statement above.  It doesn’t stop with the declaration of
being a child of God.  It goes in for more.  “I know it. I live it.  I love it.”  Such
simple words but with a powerful meaning.  Do I know it?  If I do, do I live it?  If
I’m living it, am I enjoying it?  Easier said than done, right? 

Well, today, ponder that.  Seriously, that’s it.  I’m just inviting you to think about
that statement with me.  How can we know it, and live it, and love it?  The answer
is simple and yet hard we have to believe.  So, that’s all I’m writing today.  But,
because I think everyone needs a good song to do some thinking with, I’m also
attaching a link to a song.  It’s called “No Longer Slaves.”  Listen to the words.  
Let them sink in.  Listen to it again.  Listen to it when you’re having a great day,
and listen to it when you are struggling.  It has a great message.   You are a child of God-
know it, live it, and love it!
 


    

Comment    

For more:   follow on Twitter @jefflampl  

No comments:

Post a Comment