Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fruit of the Spirit


  Blog »  


"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest.  Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.  Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."      Matthew 11:28-30 (MSG)
 

Tomorrow’s message will be given by our Pastor of Discipleship, Dr. Gary Arntessoni.  After sharing something of his life with you, he will focus on the kinds of things that is takes for an authentic Christ-led life to grow in a person.  

As you prepare for the Sabbath consider asking God to prepare you to receive what He has in store for you tomorrow.  Ask the Lord to use Gary to reveal to you exactly what you need the Lord to do in your life and then to give you what you need to receive it.   Consider also how you can spend your Sabbath, not only somehow resting in the Lord, but also resting and recreating with your family.

Comment    

For more:   follow on Twitter @jefflampl  

No comments:

Post a Comment