Friday, August 28, 2015

Believe Promo


                                               BLOG                                         
Friday, August 28, 2015
Jeff Lampl



    Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe;
help me overcome my unbelief!”

Mark 9:24


“What I believe drives everything”  

“It is impossible to live inconsistent with what I believe”  

“What I do tells me what I believe”  

If you are a beginner in the Christian faith, this Bible Engagement Experience beginning Sunday, September 13, will give you the foundation you need.  

If you are a long time believer this series will target the gaps between what your mind says it believes and the behaviors which betray a deeper belief in something other than God’s purposes for your life.   For you this series will be a challenge to connect your actions to your beliefs so that you experience the fresh air of the life of God being released in you.  

The grid below will give you a preview of how God will be engaging you personally through his Word and the journey of belief that you can embark on with your family.  Do your best not to miss a week!   

The books you will need are available in the lobby Sunday morning.


 
Comment
   

For more:   follow on Twitter @jefflampl  

No comments:

Post a Comment