Thursday, May 17, 2012

HEAVEN

The End of Boredom
 
"In Your presence is the fullness of joy: at your right hand are pleasures forevermore" Psalm 116:11 NKJV  


Science fiction writer Isaac Asimov said, “I don’t believe in an afterlife, so I don’t have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.”
 
The boredom of heaven is a myth and a heresy. Boredom will be impossible.
 
Your imaginations, exhilarations, and capacity for joy were made by the very God whom some accuse of being boring!! Who came up with idea of fun anyway? 

Here’s a thought. If you think your Christian life right now is boring, could it be that it’s your own fault?

Prayer 

Lord, forgive me for ever uttering the word "boring." Life right now is so full of opportunity and adventure and people. I want every day to be an adventure for You. Amen”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment