Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HEAVEN

Adventure on the New Earth 

"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"  I Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)
  
The Last Battle is CS Lewis’ last book in the Narnia series. In it the children discover they have been in a train wreck and discover they have “died”, but they didn’t experience death, they came alive. They entered the renewed and restored Narnia. The old Narnia had become a dim shadow, the new one a vibrant, exhilarating adventure. The further up and further in they ventured, the bigger and more beautiful it became.
 
The unicorn said it best, “ I have come home at last. This is my real country. I belong here. This the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now” 

Think about it. The New Heaven and the New Earth merged so that as God is all in all. We too, having become our real selves, will experience a never ending adventure into the endlessly new creation of the God who has no limits.  

Prayer

Lord, I LOVE adventures!!!!! Thank you for offering a future of unlimited adventure and the impossibility of boredom. Amen”

No comments:

Post a Comment